Translate

Sunday 19 July 2015

The 2nd Album is Upon Us at Last...

Until The End due out 25th of July


Album Artwork by Alex Newman

So after many months of planning and making its finally upon us and honestly its been an interesting journey/process for me during that time. Ive detailed a certain aspect of the album in the booklet so im not going to touch on that too much here, but what I can say is that its not the 2nd album I thought it was going to be when I released Away From Here back in May 2014. It did however stick to the sound I had envisioned after I had completed work on Summer Rain. Overall id say this is my most ambitious project to date. Spread across 12 tracks, the album includes an actual collaboration (See Album notes in the booklet included in every download).  

Below is the Tracklist for the album which is due out on the 25th 

1. Mural 
2. You
3. Caught In The Rain
4. Phone Call
5. Midnight With You
6. Highway Lights 
7. Missing
8. Reflection 
9. Past Tense
10. Summer 2002
11. Looking Back
12. Until The End

No comments:

Post a Comment