Translate

Wednesday 20 September 2017

The Younger I Get

Out Now... 



After being delayed a few times "The Younger I Get" will finally be releasing on the 26th of this month. The album was finished a few months ago but ive been busy behind the scenes setting up a distribution deal to get the project up on to all major digital music platforms. From now on projects will have a faster turn around than before, but im still quality over quantity so don't worry about that.

Another reason for the continued delay for the album was that first it was going to be a 4/5 track EP released via Bandcamp but over time I started working with more and more people and over time it just turned into a bigger project then i had imagined at first gaining more collaborations in the form of live instrumentation for example.


Where to pre-order the album/Where it will be available? 

The album will be available in all major digital stores and streaming services such as Google Play, Amazon, Spotify etc. When it releases on the 26th.


Plans for a physical copy 

I cant say too much at the moment but plans are in motion to have a limited physical release not long after the album releases digitally. The physical copy will contain two bonus tracks and additional artwork. A release date for this will be announced when it is set in stone. This may also be impacted on how well the digital copy does so if you want to see a physical copy released please tweet me or email me to help push this!



Tracklist:


















The PDF booklet containing the full list of credits will be released on the same date that the album will be and will (hopefully) be available to view through this blog. If I cant make a link via google drive for everyone then I will post screenshots, it was just unfortunate that I couldn't get the booklet published along with the music when I submitted the music.

Be sure to follow me on Instagram/Twitter for more frequent updates.

Preview the albums tracks:





Get the album from the following:

iTunes/Apple Music

Bandcamp 

Google Play

Amazon 

Spotify

Tidal

Deezer

No comments:

Post a Comment