Translate

Monday 25 September 2017

The Younger I Get (Digital Booklet)

The Reason Why This Post Exists:

One of the draw backs from this album release compared to previous ones was that because we are releasing on so many different platforms I was unable to get the digital PDF included in the download of the album aside from the Bandcamp version which can be found here. But because im so happy with this booklet and how it came out in the final version I want to share it with everyone so below ive put a google drive link so that everyone can grab a download of it/view it by clicking the text below.

The Younger I Get Digital Booklet































Download/Stream The Younger I Get:

iTunes/Apple Music

Bandcamp 


Google Play


Amazon 


Spotify


Tidal


Deezer

No comments:

Post a Comment