Translate

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Welcome to the blog

General overview of Blog:

This blog essentially has all my music related thoughts, ideas and general musings surrounding the L.D.C.N project. Here you will find updates mostly on the projects I create as well as look backs on previous work and talking about the making of them for example. The blog will be changing a lot I reckon as it will take me a while to get the design right and everything and oh yea one more thing, this wont be amazingly formal since I wish to speak to people not speak at them as such, so there maybe some explicit language. However this will be kept to a minimum and perhaps may not even be featured anywhere on the blog but be warned if that kinda thing offends you. Ill keep things neat mostly too and hopefully people will enjoy or just be interested in this blog.

Content you may find here:

- Behind the music, like making of and reflecting on older material for example.
- Updates on stuff surrounding the work
- General thoughts of me
- Announcements
- Other such stuff people probably don't really care about, but if you like weird things to go back and read up on an artist to further understand their minds and the music they make, then welcome :)


I dunno what else to put here so here goes nothing I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment